- We (Noah &Nala) respect your privacy, and will never share any personal information (e.g. your name, address, email address, telephone numbers, etc.), recorded on our database with any third party, unless we are compelled to do so by law, or if it is required to complete a business transaction initiated by you (e.g. to give your delivery address to a courier or representative of (Noah & Nala) Boutique in order to deliver your parcel).
- (Noah & Nala) may contact you at times regarding promotions and new product releases.
- You can opt out of receiving such communications by editing your personal profile.
- By visiting www.noah-and-nala.co.za, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Dispute Resolution and Privacy Seals
- If you think that we have not followed it in any way, please contact us at privacy [at] noah-and-nala.co.za with an in depth description of your concern and we will try to resolve the issue.
- Any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms & Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law.
Information We Collect & How We Use It
- When you place an order, or use an online form on our website we need to know your name and other personal information such as your postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (physical contact information, online contact information, demographic data), in order for us to process your request, communicate with you regarding your request or order, and to personalize your account with us.
- This data will only be used by ourselves (Noah & Nala), and our agents, as well as any delivery services in order to process and complete your purchase or any transaction with us.
- We may also use the information for statistical purposes, and those of monitoring website usage and research in order for us to develop our website.
- We may also contact you from time to time, providing you with information about updates and special features of our website, or any special products or services we think may be of interest to you.
- You may at any time opt-out of receiving such communications by sending an email to contact [at] noah-and-nala.co.za with your request.
- If, at any time, you wish to have your information removed from our active database, please send an e-mail with the subject "REMOVE FROM DATABASE" to contact [at] noah-and-nala.co.za.
- We will ensure the removal of your information as soon as reasonably practicable.
- In addition, our Web server collects access logs containing click-stream data (the pages visitors visit on our website) and HTTP protocol elements (automatic information), which will be used for completion and support of the current activity, website and system administration, research and development.
- Information like the Internet Protocol Address (IP) used to connect your computer to the Internet, and to our website, is recorded for security purposes.
- The latter data will only be used by ourselves (Noah & Nala) and our agents.
- Cookies Alphanumeric identifier text files known as "Cookies" are sometimes used on our website to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Security of your information
- Access to your account information on our systems is password protected.
- We endeavor to take every measure possible to encrypt information you provide to us for purchasing products or services from us.
- From your side, always keep your password secret to avoid unauthorized access to your information and account.
- We suggest you always sign off by clicking the "log off" link after placing an order or accessing your account with us, to prevent unauthorized access to your password or account.
- Once you've logged into your account with your username (e-mail address) and password, the session is considered secure, and access to all your account information will be permitted.
- You can at any time update your personal information by accessing your account.
- This policy is valid for 1 (one) day from the time that it is loaded by a client.
- We will never change our policies and practices in a way that will make your information less protected.